Friday, January 8, 2016

Its all about UNDERGARMENTS

So I went to an outdoor college so my standard for outdoor gear is quite high... I know what brands are hold up to rigorous use.  Since my long johns and fleece pants from college haven't fit me in a long time I have been searching for well priced thermal base layers for winter and finally found some yesterday that didn't break the bank :-)  The cold winters in Canada are to be enjoyed but it is difficult if you don't have the proper gear- it is about keeping warm and protecting your skin from the elements.  So of all places to find what I wanted??  Costco.  They carry the paradox brand for men and women at excellent pricing.  The top and bottoms are sold separate and I believe one was $13.99 and the other $15.99 - this made my wallet very happy.  They even look sharp enough on their own if you love the sporty look :-)


"The Track base layer performance top is the go to piece to provide great outdoor lovers with comfort in the rigorous winter. Stretch fabric, very soft on skin and superior wicking, it will keep you warm and dry. Ensuring maximum performance, this top can be worn as a base layer as well as a second layer."

I thoroughly enjoyed my hike this morning and was cozy warm to boot!!  I'll be enjoying these Canadian winters a lot more from here on out :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment